Position : Senior Interior Designer
Location : Singapore
Company : Our Client is a commercial interior design company.
• Liaise with clients to acquire the design brief.
• Produces interior design solutions – design research / analysis, space planning, concept and materials application.
• Project PowerPoint presentation preparation.
• Coordinates with other consultants and integrates requirements to meet certain design objectives.
• Conducts client presentation / pitching.
• Upon project awarding, work with clients from design conceptual stage to construction development of an interior project.
• Provides conceptual and detailed CAD or sketches drawings, materials cut sheets to the CAD team for construction development.
• Visualises concepts and explain them to other team members for documentation and execution.
• Conducts site weekly meeting and inspections.
• At least a Bachelor Degree / Master in Architecture, Interior Design or related discipline
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a corporate interior design setting
• Possess creativity and imagination
• Knowledgeable of relevant interior design codes and standards / dimensions
• Knowledgeable of technical building issues related to ID
• Able to collaborate with various team members in the design process
• Has a good eye for design, including colour and good 3D awareness (sketch-up and/or 3DS Max knowledge will be an added advantage)
• Good drawing and basic documentation skills (AutoCAD / Photoshop / Illustrator and MS Office-PowerPoint)
• Has a flair for design trends and employs a good choice of materials / finishes (constantly aware of relevant products and materials)
• Able to work independently, demonstrates leadership qualities, positive and self-driven
• Good communication skills (written and spoken)