Position : Program Manager (EMS Industry)
Location : Singapore
Our Client is a leader in Electronics Manufacturing Services.
- Liaise with global customers during Mass Production and ensure customer relationship success
- Manage customer’s order and forecast to ensure business goals alignment
- Achieve and exceed sales budget of the accounts assigned
- Manage customer contracts to ensure company compliance and negotiate contract modifications as required
- Pursue new business with existing customers and ensure production pricing is profitable and competitive
- Coordinate with buyer/manufacturing/engineering to meet customer’s requirement
- Ensure that customer issues are dealt with an efficient manner, informing respective team members of any problems that may arise
- Meet monthly targets set for order fulfilment, account receivables and inventory risk.
- Identify and take action on any potential excess and obsolete inventory
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business Admin/Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing industry
- Familiar with MRP or ERP systems, preferably in SAP
- Highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills