Position: FP&A Manager
Industry: Electronics Manufacturing Services
A global contract manufacturing company providing electronics manufacturing services to original Lifescience equipment manufacturers with world class operations in China, Singapore, Malaysia and United States. The company provides cost-effective, integrated solutions to its customers. Its main philosophies are Quality, Service and Flexibility at all times to customers.
- Financial and management reporting / analysis for the group in Singapore, Malaysia and China
- Perform financial analysis on past and forecast data so as to understand the root cause of major fluctuation in Profit & Loss Statement
- Analyse PPV, GM%, Expense and PBT by customers and other KPIs, performing benchmarking to identify area of improvement with relevant owners
- Prepare PBT by customer Review with trend analysis in revenue growth, PPV & gross margin trend and direct attributable & allocated costs, to formulate action plan in profit optimization
- Facilitate cost management, discuss with relevant opco and stakeholders to formulate action plan in profit optimization
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and planning
- Prepare the monthly and weekly consolidated management reporting to Corporate
- Prepare and review Monthly Group Business Review Report, including relevant analysis, for management discussion
- Involve in Working Capital management, including inventory analysis, AR and AP monitoring
- Perform other duties as assigned by Regional Financial Controller and CFO.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in covering financial analysis, preferably with manufacturing and business partnering experience
- Related Accounting / Finance Bachelor Degree or similar Qualification
- Persistent and ‘’can-do’’ attitude to seek continuous improvement on system and process
- Advanced Excel (including proficient in pivot table, sumif, if, offset, vlookup, index etc.), and strong PowerPoint skills required. SAP experience and experience in EPM system set up are preferred.
- Good analytical skills and possess logical yet innovative mindset
- Good communication skills, and able to influence other stakeholders based on data analysis
- Independent and able to work under given tight schedule