- Monitor market trends and provide C&B leadership to Management and HR colleagues on evaluating and enhancing existing C&B programs to meet the changing business needs and retaining key talents
- Devise and update salary levels, incentives structures and benefits packages in coordination with HR colleagues across businesses
- Lead and drive C&B projects, programs and annual review cycles implementation across businesses in coordination with Business Division HR business partners and Site HR leaders
Electrical/Electronic Maufacturing, Permanent (Full Time) Singapore
- This is a multiple-site strategic business and operations leadership role responsible for setting the strategy and direction for the Group to achieve or exceed business objectives, customer satisfaction, operational excellence and financial results.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the intricacy of the entire end-to-end process from business development through design services, engineering, quality, manufacturing, etc. to delivery to customers’ satisfaction